These products have a variety of mounting solutions for smaller networking equipments in areas where floor space is at a premium or at places like hostels, hotels or hospitals where one desires a floor wise distribution of the network. Typical networking equipments like routers, switches, patch panels, etc are well suited to these mounting arrangements.
These units offer unrestricted air flow due to the ventilation pattern and easy access. Being highly modular these products are very easy to configure at site and can easily be an 'add-on' to the existing installation. Future expansion is possible without disturbing the existing equipment or cabling. These products have a safe load bearing capacity of 45 kg.
Based on a very modular concept this unique design combines very user friendly installations and aesthetic design. As the name suggests this range of Wall mount enclosures are focused on maximum saving of storage space during transportation. These units are supplied in a completely knocked down or fully assembled ready to use condition. Bulk quantity can be shipped in flat pack packaging to cut down on transportation cost.
- Fast & efficient installation.
- Create skeleton frame structure by bolting verticals to the top and bottom covers.
- Fit the skeleton frame structure on to the wall by using the key slots on the rear verticals as a drilling jig. Symmetrical construction of the enclosure ensures fault free installation.
- Populate the interiors.
- Lastly fit the quick release slam panels and front toughened glass door with the help of the spring loaded easy release hinges provided on them
Integrated side panel (ISP):
Integrated side panel (ISP) version range of Wall Mount products are designed with the cost effective and a practical solution outlook for a small network. Fabricated in sheet metal this unit is basically a fully welded unit. The light weight and robust frame is created by welding together both the sides to the top and bottom. The 19-inch equipment mounting angles are mounted at an offset there by liberating space on both sides for an obstruction free cable path for cables entering either from top or bottom and terminating on the rack mounted equipment. Ventilation slots provided on the side panels and the top & bottom covers provide an outlet path for the hot air.
- Available in range of 3U to 15U
- Size-550x500(Front x Depth)
- Material-CRCA 1.2mm
- Provision for mounting Fans
- Perforated side covers for better air flow to enhance heat loss
- Lockable and Removable front door
- Cutout in top & bottom with gland plate for cables/wires
- Available in Welded as well as Modular design