The enclosures are of single skin design, constructed in steel and are used in communications and Telecom organizations. The MODULAR/WELDED composition of this range affords the design engineer a "building block" approach to network design. Particularly used for micro cell base stations and microwave or broadcast repeater sites. These units offer a fully integrated solution to rapid deployment and service roll out. A compact, fully specified outside plant housing that may be customized as per specific applications. Reliable Diesel has developed expertise in the thermal management of enclosures and have designed a retrofit table solution for some OEM outdoor plant units. These can be easily installed on-site without any disruption to service. The enclosures are weather resistant to prevent ingress of rain, snow, sand, dust, insects, traffic fumes and other foreign objects. There are basically 2 types of outdoor enclosures: Single Door and Double Door. 19" Mounting and 21" Mounting
- Welded Design: The structure is welded and has exceptional load bearing capacity and optimum distribution of tensile forces during crane transportation.
- Sealing: The proper sealing prevents seepage.
- Canopy: This is provided to shield rains.
- Mounting plates: Depth adjustable mounting plates are provided on studs.
- Mounting strips: Vertical perforated mounting strips in the door provide for rapid fastening of cable harness, cable trunking and cover.
- Cooling systems: The enclosures have fittings for cooling systems which provide cooling to equipments placed inside the enclosure.